- A look at celebrated Ghanaian-British designer Ozwald Boateng’s ‘Africanism’ collection [TIA]
- Help ARIPO develop a new Official Website [Your feedback is important]
- Global Innovation Index 2018 Released [WIPO]
- Interview with ARIPO Director General Fernando Dos Santos [Arterial Network]
- Cameroun: Catalogue programme de Master II en Propriété Intellectuelle 2018 [OAPI]
- New study on the meaning of the “public domain” in the context of Traditional Knowledge [UCT IP Unit]
- Uganda film industry on a progressive journey [Daily Monitor]
- Kenya: Sony trade mark decision not a threat to well known brands [Captain Obvious]
- South Africa: Fighting intellectual property pirates with the cloud [IT News Africa]
- Kenya Film Classification Board Moves to the Ministry of ICT [Oh Boy]
- Sights and Synopsis of the 15th WIPO – WTO Colloquium for Teachers of Intellectual Property [Flora IP]
- A Kenyan Director Made History at Cannes, but Kenyans Still Can’t Watch Her Film [WPR]
- South Africa: Patent Inventorship: Not Always So Patently Clear [Kisch IP]
For more news stories and developments, please check out #ipkenya on twitter and feel free to share any other intellectual property-related items that you may come across.
Have a great week-end!