- Kofi Annan 1938 – 2018 [UN News]
- TIDAL and MTN Uganda partner to bring music streaming to African customers [Official]
- Unlocking Disruptive Technologies and Local Knowledge for Climate Resilience [CIF]
- How State intervention could boost the fortunes of Kenya’s pharmaceutical sector [Captain Obvious]
- Court Stops DStv in Nigeria [tekedia]
- Rwandans launch first delivery drones in Africa [Ventures Africa]
- Kenya: Anti-Counterfeit Agency digitizes operations to tame rogue business practices [Standard]
- South Africa: Where does graffiti stand when it comes to copyright? [BIZCommunity]
- IIPA Claims That South Africa’s Copyright Reform Bill Would Make The Country Ineligible For AGOA Benefits [Infojustice]
- Kenyan Banks Seek Regulatory Approval to Use Blockchain Tech [Bloomberg]
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship: DST/NRF SARChI Research Chair: Intellectual Property, Innovation & Development [IP Unit]
- Judges Wanted: Strathmore Law School ICT Moot 2018 [Volunteer Here]
For more news stories and developments, please check out #ipkenya on twitter and feel free to share any other IP/ICT-related items that you may come across.
Have a great week-end!